The ball mill is the key equipment after crushing the material. This type of grinding machine is installed in the barrel of a certain number of steel balls as abrasive medium. It is widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractories, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal beneficiation and glass ceramics and other production industries, to a variety of ores and other grinding materials dry or wet grinding type. Ball mill suitable for grinding all kinds of ores and other materials, is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industries, can be divided into dry and wet two types of grinding methods.
Advantages Of Ball mill
Grinding machine is one of the most widely used grinding equipment at present. My company's production of Ball mill is widely used in various types of ore beneficiation, electricity, cement and chemical industries. Crushing is larger, can be dry or wet grinding, can meet the continuous production and large-scale production requirements. The most widely used mineral processing in various ores is wet-type lattice and overflow type ball mill.
- 1. The small and medium-sized Ball mill uses the double row roller bearing to replace the traditional sliding bearing, greatly reduces the energy consumption.
- 2. Large ball mill adopts static or dynamic pressure or full hydrostatic bearing.
- 3. The use of air clutch to reduce the starting current, thus achieving the protection of the motor.
- 4. The driving form can be driven by synchronous motor or asynchronous motor.
- 5. Equipped with slow transmission and lifting device for easy maintenance.
- 6. The use of new wear-resisting materials has greatly improved the service life of the vulnerable parts.
- 7. Can be matched with PLC control system to improve the automatic control level of grinding machine.
- 8. A variety of optional accessories.
Ball Mill Working Principle
Material from the feed device into the hollow shaft screw evenly into the mill first warehouse, the Storehouse has a ladder liner or corrugated liner, with a variety of steel balls inside, the cylinder rotates to produce centrifugal force to bring the steel ball to a certain height and then falls, and the material produces a heavy blow and grinding effect. Material in the first warehouse to achieve rough grinding, through a single layer of the second Warehouse board into the next, the warehouse is inlaid with flat liner, with steel balls, the material further grinding. The powder is discharged by discharging grate plate to finish the grinding operation.